Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

We ate toooooo much food. I wish I had a picture of my turkey. It looked like it could be on the cover of a magazine. 
We are so full we have to eat pie later. We had a baked turkey (made by me) and a smoked turkey (made by Bob). They were both superb, juicy and flavorful. We had 2 kinds of stuffing, corn, mashed and sweet potatoes. This year I tried something new and made roasted beets and carrots. They were horrible. I won't be making those again and we didn't even save the leftovers.
The weather is so pleasant here in Indy. Dad and I took a 2 mile walk this morning and after dinner we read the paper outside!  
That's Leah relaxing.  I hope all of you had a great thanksgiving! Maria didn't get to come home and we miss her terribly but we will make up it on Christmas vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...