Wednesday, February 22, 2017

It's February!

It's February 22 to be exact and its warm!! Today it was 67 degrees and on Friday it will be 73!!! Saturday the high is only 38 degrees which just shows the weather here in Indiana is CRAZY!


This is my favorite bush in my entire yard. I love forsythias. Last year I wrote myself a note, "trim back the forsythia bush before it blooms". I never imagined I would have blooms on Feb. 22!! This isn't the only bush blooming. All the trees have small buds and the daffodils, day lillies and daisy's are popping out of the mulch. The chives could be cut and cooked with and my thyme never really died. The birds are singing too. I will try to get a picture of them at the bird feeder tomorrow.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...