Thursday, August 24, 2017

How does time get away from me so quickly! 

August started out fast.  let's see what we did...
1. I quit my job. I wish I hadn't. I loved my job. Maybe I'll go back eventually.
2.  We moved Leah out of her summer dorm at Purdue. It wasn't a hard move because she didn't have much stuff up there. She didn't really unpack but she just reorganized because in ten days she would go right back to school.
3. We moved Jenn out of her Kentucky summer apartment. This move required a uhaul and lots of work. We did it all in one day!
4. Bob went on a big camping trip to Michigan.
5. All us girls relaxed a little and shopped before college started again.
6. Maria had 2 weeks off until her next semester of nursing started. I think she went to 6 concerts!
7. We took  Jenn and Leah back to Purdue to begin their sophomore year.
8. Jenn was a leader for Freshman Orientation.
9. Leah started back up with her research on zebra fish. This is going to be an ongoing project ending with a thesis paper, an honors diploma and hopefully findings on human blindness.
10. Maria was inducted into the IU School of Nursung. In the old days this was the traditional capping ceremony. She is doing so well.
11. Bob's dad was in the hospital and out within 24 hours. He is resilient.
12. Bob and I went to visit my mom and dad. Bob and dad played golf. Mom and I shopped. We all had fun! Mom made a bruschetta that I wish I had right now!
13. Bob continued to remodel our bathroom, master bedroom and upstairs bath.
14. I turned 54.

A lot has happened in 24 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...