Wednesday, October 18, 2017



I tried to make homemade tamales. The filling was excellent. I could have just eaten that stuff all day.  I had a terrible time making the corn casing. This process took all day and it was so disappointing when it didn't work out. I later found out my cousin Michael is a pro at making these!!! He has promised to give me his secrets. I'm not giving up!

I'm a very good cook. I'm not bragging but I really can make just about anything. Bob is a good cook too so together we make a great team. The one thing I can't cook is rice. I'm getting better at making it and practice makes perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...