Sunday, April 26, 2009

Golf.........finally!





Today Bob and I played golf at the beautiful Sept Fontaines Golf Course in Braine l' Alleud. The course is located on the estate of the Château l'Hermite. We started out with typical Belgian rain and then the skies cleared up right in time for us to get in 18 holes. Bob and I were not on the top of our game but our friends were great. In my defense, I haven't played since June of 2007 and Bob has only played a few times since then too. We can only get better if we practice so we plan to play more this spring and summer. Our golf friends have big plans too so hopefully we will go along for the ride and play more great courses in Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...