Saturday, October 24, 2009

We are off on a very busy trip

Fall Break begins today. We are grounded until after the dreaded ACT test Maria has to take but then we are off. Maria will travel with Bob to northern Illinois and Wisconsin to check out colleges. I think I know where she will end up but I am keeping my mouth shut until Maria actually makes her choice.

The twins and I will make a quick stop in Chicago then we are off to St. Louis and Indiana. We will all meet up at the end of the week for a long weekend in Miami.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fantastic trip! And I love your new header photo. I swam with dolphins once in the keys - what a neat experience.

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...