Tuesday, December 4, 2012

2012 Thanksgiving

Whoever said, "Getting ready is half the fun" is absolutely correct!  Bob and I had a great time preparing and cooking all of the great food for Thanksgiving.  Our new kitchen really got a workout!
Bob brought back tons of chocolate from Switzerland.

Those tiny squares were filled with rum!
8 of us were in the house early for breakfast.  I made coffee cake from my Grandma's recipe.  Although the ingredients match Grandma's perfectly, I have adapted the method so the dough can be made in the bread machine.  Success every time!



I made two of these coffee cakes and they turned out so well!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...