Monday, July 31, 2017

This is very random... Lots of little bits of info

 Look very closely to the left of the geraniums.  That is a squirrel.  I hate that squirrel.  He/she has eaten every petunia available and within reach.  I didn't know squirrels liked petunias.
 Bob is still busy with the bathroom(x2) remodel.  Here he is putting in a new vent system.  He had to cut through bricks.  It was about 100 degrees that day.  The daisies are from my dad's yard and the hosta are huge on that side of the house.
 Primo is the Project Manager!!!  He comes over and supervises Bob.  He is set up nicely here with an umbrella to keep out the sun and a cool glass of water.
Maria has been doing exceptionally well in nursing school.  We wanted to celebrate with a special dessert so I made her crustless pie! (She never eats the crust anyway!!)  It was delicious.
My garden is thriving!! I am not sure why we planted so many hot peppers but I have many many right now.  I have 19 green tomatoes on their way to getting red.  I imagine they will all ripen at the same time.  Salsa sounds like a great way to use both the tomatoes and the hot peppers.

Our friends have a big garden and gave us lots of zucchini in exchange for tomatoes.  Bob made stuffed zucchini last week and it was delicious.  Seriously it was equal to restaurant quality food.  He spoils me with his talents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...