Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Bob, his mom and I went to visit mom and dad in Illinois for Father's Day weekend.  The flooding there was just horrible. The above picture was taken from a restaurant we like to go to in the bluffs of Grafton, IL.  We also like to eat at a place near that white building out in the water.  When the river is at a normal level that house is on the banks.

Happy Father's Day Dad!

More views of the flood.

Mom, Mary and me at lunch.

This is me on the 7th hole at the Westlake Country Club.  I hate this hole.  When I was 13 I had the worst golf score ever because of this hole.  I'll never forget it!

The guys braved the rain and attended a Men's Stag.  Don't they look handsome?

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...