Thursday, March 26, 2015

Day 5

Today we went to the airplane boneyard in Tucson. It was fascinating! We saw rows and rows of planes awaiting future use or repurposing. I had planned to lunch in Tucson at another fabulous place but, alas, my plans where squashed yet again. Tickets for the tours are only available at the museum so its first come first served.  ( I think this is absolutely preposterous and ridiculous. How can you plan anything if you don't even know when you can see the place until you get there?) We arrived at 9:50 but couldn't get a tour until 1:30.  We hung out at the museum and took he smaller tram tour while we waited. We also ate at the restaurant at the museum. Here are the pictures. It was very educational but not my favorite day mostly because my time schedule was at the mercy of the museum. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...