Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ISB Golf Outing

Bob and I played golf on Monday in the ISB Annual Golf Outing. Bob was on fire! He had the best game he could have ever played. The course was hard but beautiful and led us through a much more hilly terrain than the last time we played. We won't talk about my game since it was a mess. My performance only means I get to play more and get more practice. Yeah!!


After the match we had dinner and heard how well the other teams played. Too bad there wasn't a prize for the highest score or the shortest drive. I would have won that for sure and my prize should have been golf lessons as a prerequisite to my future participation in the event. Really, I was that bad! Bob bought a few raffle tickets and put my name on them. We actaully won something pretty spectacular......................A trip to Sardinia including a round of golf! I have to admit that we both had to look it up on the map to see where we would actually be going. We are thinking about going next fall. That will give me plenty of time to work on my golf game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...