Sunday, May 24, 2009

Big plans for mom and dad


Notre Dame along the Seine River

My parents will be here on June 9 and I just can't wait! The kids are excited too and we have started to plan where we want to take them when they visit. Ghent, Bruges, Amsterdam and Aachen are just a few of our considerations.
This morning we were discussing our travel ideas over breakfast. One of the twins said, "Do we have to go to Paris AGAIN? I have been there 4 times already!"
Never, ever did I think that Paris would become passe!

1 comment:

  1. Wait until they are old enough to need a prom dress. THEN they will love Paris again!

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...