Saturday, September 10, 2011

What I did on my summer vacation

I can honestly say this has been the very best summer in a long time.  Somehow the fact that I totaled my car doesn't make a difference in how the events of the summer really went.  I got to spend 7 weeks in the United States visiting every single family member.  Both sets of parents went with us to Las Vegas and then they all came to Greenwood too.  Bob started the kitchen remodel project which is really going to be beautiful. He has unbelievable building skills.   I flew to Denver to see my brother and his family and Bob's brother came to us to be our electrical contractor.  Maria was at Purdue all summer studying Anatomy and had exellent results.  We saw her just about every week.  Leah and Jenn had success at volleyball and orchestra camps and were completely addicted to the iPhone app, Craftgawker.  I shopped til I dropped taking only 3 suitcases to the US but returning with 7.
Come to think of it, last summer was pretty great too.  It looks like I am on a roll.  I wonder what exciting things we will do in the summer of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...