Tuesday, April 24, 2012

They finally found me!


For the last 4 years I have gotten so little mail while living in Belgium.  Days could go by and I wouldn't get any mail at all.  On Mondays I get an Aldi flyer - a very popular grocery here in Belgium but quite different from its counterpart in the US - and then the rest of my mail is mostly bills or tax related official letters. But I think the advertisers have finally found me and now I am getting more and more junk.  The pile in the picture above is the junk mail from one day here in Belgium.  It's time to move!  (If you are interested in what is advertised here in Belgium, just double click on the photo to make it bigger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...