Monday, August 27, 2012

Be careful what you wish for...

Last Friday I asked Bob to hang to the toilet paper holder in the half bath.  It was painted before we moved back to the US but the toilet paper holder never got hung up.  This is how our conversation went:
Me:  Bob could you please rehang the toilet paper holder?
Bob:  Sure.  Are you tired of searching for the toilet paper on the floor?
Me:  Yes.
Bob: Do you want a new light fixture and sink?
Me:  No.  The one we have is fine.
Bob: Are you sure?
Me:  Yes.
The next day I came home to find the toilet, sink and light fixture in the garage.  Bob and his dad were installing can lights and plans were being set to paint again. 

Now, if you know Bob, you know that he is VERY handy.  He can do anything.  One time, 13 years ago at 2am, I said, "I hate this bathroom.  I run into the door in the middle of every night!"  Within a day he had drawn plans for a completely new master bath and two closets!  It is awesome.  Our kitchen was too dark so he moved an outdoor wall and made the whole room big and bright.

With Bob, you have to be careful what you wish for because you get much more...Hmmm...Maybe I should think more about what I mention to him!  Need anything fixed, enlarged or updated?  I could mention it to Bob and he would get to work.  My beautiful new updated bathroom WITH a toilet paper holder is proof that Bob can do anything.

Thank you Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...