Thursday, July 17, 2014

Posts to do

That's a weird title but this is just a little to do list of the posts I need to get done. I figure if I put it in writing then I will have to sit down and finish these entries. The problem is that I can create the words for the posts on my phone using the blogger app. I can do this in the car, on a plane or while I wait for girls to finish a music lesson. All of the good pictures, however, are on the computer. So blogging is now a two step process combining phone and computer. I know about the cloud and that I could put my computer pics up there but the entire cloud concept gives me headache!

Here is list of blogs to look forward to...
Leah and Jenn's successful track season
Maria graduates from Purdue University
Bob's parents moved in down the street
Homemade pasta and ravioli making

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...