Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Cookies - This is only the beginning!

This project takes sooooo much time. I made the dough from my Grandma's recipe. It calls for 8 eggs and makes more cookies than most humans could ever need. This is 2/3 of the recipe. I cut out and baked the cookies in the morning with a little help from Bob. After dinner I couldn't stand looking at the naked snowmen any longer so I started "dressing" them. I probably should have started sooner because the process takes hours. I like how they turned out! These will be given to the girls' teacher plus we will share them throughout the holidays. 






1 comment:

  1. hi Julie, your snowmen look delicious! I love baking cookies but I am lousy at decorating them. My family still eats them :)
    what a nice long counter you have to spread out all the cookies, and it is a LOT of cookies!

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...