Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Room redo

Maria is in Arizona. Before she was even out the door, Leah had moved into her room. Leah's old room was actually bigger but Maria's old room has a bathroom so that was the reason for the change. Jennifer and Leah have a Jack n Jill bath between their rooms and they were definitely getting tired of sharing.  I took this change as an opportunity to get rid of Maria's old bedding. (It's on the front porch right now waiting to be picked up by the Salvation Army.) my mom gave me one of her quilt creations for Maria's new bedroom. I love this quilt. I thought it would be hard to find turquoise pillows to match but I found them on my first outing. I'm not sure how I will dress up the windows but that is my next project. 

2 comments:

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...