Friday, April 10, 2015

Arizona Day 8

No pictures!!!!

I can't believe I didn't take any pictures of our fabulous evening. It makes me sick! 

We got together with my Arizona family. They have been so kind to Maria and made her feel so welcome. My cousin's son, Devon, and his wife, Katie, hosted a cookout. The weather was great and the food was yummy. My Aunt Ruth and Uncle Jim, cousin Debbie, Katie's family, and Devon's brother Collin plus his fiancé were all there. We really had such a nice time. With all those family members in attendance you would think I would remember to take a photo. I guess I was having so much fun I forgot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...