Thursday, May 25, 2017

I got a new toy on Sunday.  I have wanted an Apple Watch for quite a while.  I love it!  It's really just a glorified watch but the extras are fun.  I can track my heart rate and keep track of my exercise and movement.  I previously had a Fitbit Altra.  I liked it but the watch was hard to read.  With the Apple Watch I can choose my watch face and even change it every day if I want.



 This butterfly is my favorite.  Each time I turn my wrist the butterfly changes into another variety or flutters it's wings.  So cool!





This Minnie Mouse watch face is another favorite.  When you tap Minnie she giggles and says the time.  Sometimes she says, "Good morning" or "Good evening".  It is very cute.

I am still learning what all the watch can do.  I answered a phone call on it the other day.  I could here the caller very well and she could hear me but I looked a little ridiculous talking into my wrist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...