Sunday, July 26, 2009

Brugge




Brugge is a short drive from our house in Overijse. The city is full of canals running in and out of all the streets. I got a brand new camera and unfortunately I wasn't quite ready to be a good photographer. These pictures were the best I could do because I think I accidentally erased the others!
The girls climbed to the top of the Bell Tower on the square, we toured the Guuthuse Museum and Church of Our Lady and then we viewed the Basilica of the Holy Blood. Read more about it at http://www.sacred-destinations.com/belgium/bruges-basilica-of-holy-blood.htm

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that belltower horribly difficult? The kids and I climbed and it must have been really crowded that day because we were wall to wall people on the spiral stairs to the top and people were breathing all over us...to close for comfort for me!

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...