Thursday, July 2, 2009

It is HOT in Belgium! It felt like 90 degrees. I am not sure what that is in Celsius, but it is HOT.
Here is a list of promises made to us before we moved here....
It never gets hot in Belgium. False
Many people speak English. False, or at least not in my town or at the mall, butcher, etc.
Belgians are very welcoming. True
It never snows. False
It rains all the time. False
There is a store just like Target. False. It isn't even close.
Bob will travel less. True!!
The kids will love it. True!!
The car will be hard to get legalized. True. I have been driving an illegal vehicle for 11 months.
You won't need your good china so don't take it. False. (You were wrong Eileen!)

2 comments:

  1. It's been very mild and at times chilly this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 02, 2009

    It's 32°C, or that's what my family in Belgium told me it was. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...