Saturday, December 11, 2010

Having Twins

Having twins has always for me been exhilarating and special. We just did everything twice! Although in the beginning Leah and Jennifer looked so much alike, now they are starting to look less identical and more like just sisters. There is a 3 inch difference in their height but the true difference is in the way they enjoy life. Both Leah and Jennifer play volleyball and they are really good!! Jennifer, above, is accurate in her serving and knows the rules forward and backward. Leah goes after the ball with spunk and uses unconventional hits to get the ball over the net.
Leah, above, poses for pictures and Jennifer takes them. Jennifer plans and Leah executes. Leah wants to be a Lawyer so she can argue her point and Jennifer wants to be an architect so she can organize and plan.
Leah, above, reads like mad and so does Jennifer, below. They share books, read 2-3 at a time and like reading an entire series.
The biggest difference came today when they both made their Christmas lists. Jennifer's was long and she emailed it to me. It had links to websites and pictures. Leah's list was on a piece of scrap paper and said, "I'll take whatever Jennifer put on her list." I love those girls!



1 comment:

  1. That's pretty funny! I always wanted a twin sister. Those adorable girls above look pretty similar to me, of course! The other day on the Metro I noticed two ladies who must have been around 80 years old. I slowly started noticing that they both had exactly the same outfits - black work shoes, beige tights, black skirt, gray jacket, pink turtleneck, black gloves and black shiny bag. Every item was exactly the same! Their face and hair, however was a bit different. If it wasn't for their clothes, I would not have thought they were twins. But, it still amazes me that they were wearing the same clothes still! It was also so darn adorable!

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...