Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Disney Report #1

With over 500 pictures from our trip to Disney World, it might take me a while to get all of the best pictures posted on the blog!

Our first day, and for that matter all the days, were well planned in advance.  I really did my homework.  I didn't make everyone stay on a schedule or anything crazy like that but I did know which park at Disney would be the least crowded on each day and I made meal reservations in advance.  I also had an app on my phone telling which ride had the shortest wait time.


We arrived in time on the first day to see the Candlelight Christmas Show at Epcot.  During the Christmas season this beautiful performance is narrated by different celebrities.  Our show was narrated by Marlee Matlin and an interpreter.  She signed the entire thing.  It was quite moving.


We had great seats right in the front.
The stage was awesome.
Bob took these videos.  At the end you can hear him clapping first before anyone else.  He loves a good show.  Leah and Jenn enjoyed sitting so close to the orchestra.  Maria took tons of pictures.  I just sat back and enjoyed our first evening at Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...