Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Disney Report #3 A water ride in December? Are you crazy?

I already mentioned our goal of riding 50 rides while we were at Disney.  One of those rides was a water ride.  Now, normally, I wouldn't even consider a water ride in the summer.  You know, my hair would get messed up and my clothes would get wet.  Blah blah blah.  All good excuses but when you live with 4 other fearless roller coaster riders you just have to give in and ride the wave.     We rode Splash Mountain and got soaked!                                  
 Bob after the big plunge. He is still smiling!
Maria at the end of the ride


Bob, hands in the air, no wonder he got so wet. Leah is making the thumbs up with Jenn doing the same.  Maria is in the green jacket somewhat covered.  Me?  I am the one in tan hood bending down in hopes of avoiding the big splash.  It didn't work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...