Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lost my photos :(

I am so sorry not to be able to post more of the great pictures from Disney, but my computer was attacked by a virus which came in and cleared out all my files.  The pictures vanished!  Thankfully, all my pictures are on a flashdrive that Maria had started for Bob's mom.  Someday I will have them back again and I can finish putting the pictures on the blog.  This isn't for you, kind readers, it is for me.  This blog is kind of a story of our lives beginning in 2008.  I am not a scrapbooker so this is what I do with all those photos and memories.  I have probably saved a bundle on scrapbook supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...