Monday, March 19, 2012

It's a Monday

Today is Monday and I have way too many things to do.  I should not even be sitting down! Last week Maria visited us during her spring break from Purdue.  I need to catch up on house stuff after spending the week playing and traveling. 

Maria brought her boyfriend, Evan, with her.  They are both 20 so their pace is a little faster than her 50 year old parents.  They were here for 8 days and saw Brussels, Paris, London, Amsterdam and Venice.  WOW!  Five countries in 8 days.  The entire family went along to Paris to see the big 7 sites - Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Mont Marche, Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees and Arc du Triomphe. We also went along to Venice.  This was a little more relaxing and so enjoyable since Bob and I really love Venice.

Evan and Maria were great to have at our house.  They got to see so much in such a short time and really experience Europe. I look forward to the day when Maria can come home from college for a visit without flying for over 8 hours to get home!  In my next post I will put up some of their wonderful pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...