Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Where in the World?

When I was teaching I used to host a little time every morning called Where in the World is Mr. Biasi? My classroom full of kids loved to follow him across the globe.  We also had a large map and put pins in every new location he visited. Frequently he even brought little trinkets for my class to show them the cool places he traveled too. It was a wonderful way to teach the kids map skills and they also got to see a glimpse of what the mysterious Mr. Biasi was doing. I wish I had a picture of that. It was such a simple time and such a great thing to do every day. You just have to take my word for it. It was adorable.

Poor Bob has been traveling this whole month of February. His travels are not ending anytime soon either. Today he's in a little town outside of Normandy France. This afternoon he travels to a factory on the border between Finland and Russia. On this trip he has also been to Zurich and Portugal. He will come home Friday evening, rest for two days then he's off again on Monday to return to Zürich and then Barcelona. It sounds very glamorous but I'm sure he would tell you it's not. The nice thing is that he does rack up the frequent flyer miles. When we went to Alaska in August we flew there completely using his free miles. It doesn't take him long to rack up miles again. When we go to Arizona in March we will fly again using his miles. When you see an airplane up in the sky this winter and spring, it's probably Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...