Thursday, November 5, 2015

Morning

We had one of those mornings where the twins were just a little rushed to get out the door. They ate their toast and drank their juice but forgot their tea. Today's flavor was fruity and mild. 

So I thought I would just make iced tea   But while getting the pitcher out of the pantry, this happened...
Toothpicks everywhere!
This prompted me to get this from the garage for clean up...

While in the garage I remembered it is garbage day. So after I cleaned up the toothpicks I cleaned up the garage and filled the garbage and recycling bins with anything that needed to be tossed. 
All that and a blog post are done by 7:12 am!! 
I need a cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...