Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Roses

My knockout roses are finally beautiful. Of course now everything is freezing over and I won't enjoy them for too much longer. (The hydrangea bush also in this picture is as old as the house. It's one of the only plants still surviving since the house was built in 1991.)
Here is another view. You can see one lonely little knockout rose bush that isn't anywhere near as big as the others. Up until about mid August all of my knockout roses looked like that little one. I'm not sure what kicked in but all of a sudden they started to grow and look great. I think we had too much rain in June and not enough in July to make them behave well. Anyway now they're beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...