Wednesday, June 7, 2017

I can do lunch!

After such a great evening on Friday, we had big plans for Saturday too. But the morning flew by and we changed our plans completely opting to have lunch at our house. I have to say I can throw together a meal that my grandmother would definitely be proud of!  Being prepared is the key plus I have some great serving pieces to pull any meal together. We had crusty bread with two kinds of salami and cheese plus a salad with blue cheese, steak and sun dried tomatoes. I also laid out a nice tray of pickles, hummus and pita chips, strawberries and goat cheese with fig jam. It was beautiful if I do say so myself!! 

Primo and Mary joined us for lunch. They have known Bill since he was in grade school. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...