Wednesday, June 21, 2017

It's summer! It's pool season! It's hot outside! During this time of year I love to sit outside and read. I bought the book in the picture above at the Dollar Store. It was such a good book and worth every cent of the $1.00. The story was non fiction and about a woman who is an editor at Harlequin Books. She had never found love herself but had many adventures in her pursuit to find the perfect mate. It was enchanting!

I've had a hard time loading photos onto this blog. I've worked on this almost everyday. Today I finally figured it out but I really don't know what I did today that was different from yesterday. Anyway, now I have pictures to add and stories to tell.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...