Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks to all our friends and family. We had a great time while we were home. I kept saying I wanted to watch TV but I honestly think I didn't watch it all! Everyone definitely had their fill of fun and fast food. That is something we just can't get over here. We also spent plenty of money at the mall and Target.

During one of my many trips to Target, the checkout guy said, "Man you're really stocking up!" I told him we didn't have a Target in the place where we live and he asked if we lived in the mountains or something. I just laughed and told him we lived in Europe.

Thanks again for keeping us busy and entertaining us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...