Friday, February 5, 2010

A few good reasons

Here are a few good reasons why we need to make a trip to the USA.

1. We miss the grandparents. Sorry you are in AZ, Nana and Papa, but at least we can see Grandma and Grandpa. We will see N and P at Maria's graduation.

2. Maria wants to buy flip flops. I know it's odd, but she is going to Spain in June and is already starting to prepare.

3. Maria got into a really great college and physical therapy program. I am not saying she will go to this particular school, but it is so good we just have to go take a look at it.

4. Maria needs a Prom dress. Her boyfriend will be about 4 hours late for the Prom because he will be in Cairo playing baseball, but that doesn't mean she can't look great when she finally gets to the party. Right?

Hmmm...This is starting to be all about Maria!

5. Leah and Jennifer are hungry for Taco Bell.

6. Everyone is looking for books in English.

7. I need to do some banking.

8. I am going through the signs of withdrawal because I haven't been to Target in over 3 months.

9. Last time we were in Greenwood we missed seeing so many people (K and R, N Family, and P) so this time we will try harder!

10. And finally, I just used my last box of cake mix and I need to buy more!

7 comments:

  1. have you heard from Marquette yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet, but Maria is considered "international" and we were told it may take longer to hear. Do you have any pull in the information department?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those all sound like great reasons to me! Get back here fast!! I laughed out loud reading the Target reason...we go there so much it pretty much is a daily part of our lives...I don't know what we would do without it! Miss you all terribly and would love to see you when you make it back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand all, but #4.... isn't Europe the best place to buy a prom dress?
    What type of books do you like to read? I have a bunch if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like it is time to pack your bags! esp for a prom dress. I can't imagine looking for one in europe. the money you save by buying a dress in dollars will help cover the plane ticket cost! good luck with Sunday's Superbowl. We are rooting with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just slip into your suitcase? It's been over a year since I've seen Target...I think I might cry and sing the Halleluiah chorus when I finally make it there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you will be in the states and we will not see you. You could come to AZ. It is 70 degrees and sunny. And they probably have lots of prom dresses. Oh well, we will be there for graduation. We haven't seen Miss Beverly here in AZ yet!

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...