Thursday, February 25, 2010

THANK YOU RONNA!!!!

Today I received the best piece of mail. OK...acceptance letters to colleges for Maria are really the best, but this mail was wonderful in a completely different way! Jennifer and I were the lucky family members to open it and sample all the goodies. Notice that there are 5 Peeps missing already! They are my favorite candy and although marshmallows are popular here in Belgium, there is nothing that compares to Marshmallow Peeps. We tested the orange ones first since they looked so tempting. Our next indulgence was the York Peppermint Patties. Jenn and I saved a few things for the rest of the family!


This wonderful box was sent by my good friend Ronna. She is wonderful! She sends cards right when we need them, emails with family updates we can't wait to read and is the best listener ever.


I can't thank you enough, Ronna. You are the best. Say hi to Jim, Joshua and Joel!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got MAIL after our conversation earlier today... :) Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got your comment on my blog; thank you. I love that you love reading. :)

    And Ronna - if you're reading, I like packages too.

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...