Tuesday, February 9, 2010

WHY???

I don't complain about too many things but the picture above really gets me mad. Please notice that the toilet paper on the holder is empty. Also notice that the new roll is perched on the heater. Do you see how easy it is to slip the empty roll off the holder? Wouldn't you think that the most logical thing would be to slide the old roll off and put the new one on?
BUT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every single person in our family, excluding me of course, leaves the old roll on and lets the new roll sit on the heater. We have 5 bathrooms. I could go into any of the 5 at any given time and find the same thing. How hard is it to put the new roll on the holder? One time I didn't replace the old roll with the new one and let it sit on the heater. It was there until it too ran out of paper and then there was an empty roll on the holder, an empty roll on the heater and a new roll on the heater!

2 comments:

  1. This is Leah. I think that this post does not pertain to me. I ALWAYS do my part to help out with the chores. =) I love mom! Happy Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you today and wished I had a camera. While at the American Womens Club, I noticed a roll of toilet paper sitting on a basket next to the toilet. The toilet paper roll was empty! Can you believe that????? And I was not the first to notice because the toilet paper was half used already. You will be happy to know that I did change it!

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...