Tuesday, March 30, 2010

International Festival

This weekend we had our favorite ISB event, the International Festival. We had a fabulous time sampling food (and drink) from every nation. The American booth focussed on the foods of New Orleans and an old fashioned bake sale for dessert. I made 74 cupcakes with red white and blue sprinkles. Not obtainable in Belgium, those sprinkles are leftover from years of Target shopping and collecting things I knew I would need someday. Bob was a parking lot gaurd. He loved his job of turning away anyone who didn't have a preapproved parking pass. I think the control went to his head! He loved it!
Maria and Bob taking a break at the American booth.


Above: Jennifer playing the Viola

Below: Leah playing the Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...