Thursday, March 11, 2010

College Bound!

I apologize for not writing and updating but I am obsessed with Maria and the super cool exciting fabulous and promising life ahead of her!!! She is a Senior in HS and this is the time of year when most kids hear from the colleges they have applied to and start making decisions that will determine their next path. So far, Maria has heard from six (Yes 6!) colleges which means now she has to make some tough decisions! These are the questions she has to answer...Do I go to a big school? Do I go to a small school? Should I take the scholarship? Should I go to the East Coast? Should I go to the Midwest? Is D.C. too big for me? Is Lafayette, Indiana too familiar?

The deadline for the the big decision is May 1. How will she ever decide by that date?

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...