Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday MOM!

Today is my mom's birthday. I am not sure if I am allowed to say how old she is. But she is...

  • 15 years younger than Bob's dad

  • 2 years younger than my dad

  • 11 years younger than Clint Eastwood

  • 10 years younger than Mikhail Gorbachev

  • 16 years younger than both Jimmy Carter and George H. W. Bush

  • 15 years younger than Barbera Bush

And below is where Mom and I will celebrate her birthday. In May we are taking cooking classes at the Cordon Bleu in Paris!


Have a wonderful birthday MOM!!

4 comments:

  1. What type of class are you taking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really jealous. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer - There are classes almost every single day! Most of them last for about 6 hours and cover all varieties of cooking. My dad will go along and "hang out" in Paris while we cook!

    Aunt Mary - You could come! It's your birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, not sure if you got my previous comments. I am still new to this blog stuff. Anyway, I have a friend who may be interested in your car. What make/model and how much? Are you posting it on the AWCB? Amy

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...