Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Difference Between Disneys

Before I show all our pictures from last week's trip to Disney, I thought I would address a question asked by my blog friend, Ted. He wanted to know what the difference was between Disney in Paris and Disney in the US. (Ted - I wrote you a longer note under your comment on my last post!)
There are quite a few differences:
  • all the songs are in French and English
  • people smoke all over the park
  • it's cold more often than it's hot

There are quite a few similarities:

  • the food is generally poor
  • the rollar coasters are fabulous
  • you will not be bored
  • it makes you smile no matter how old you are

Now there is one thing that only Disneyland Paris has that I don't think any other Disneyland Resort can claim...

Yes those are armed guards patrolling the entrance area of the parking lot and the main gates.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! And thanks for the longer post. Just read it.

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...