Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dear Bob and Maria,

Dear Bob and Maria,
Thank you so much for shopping for birthday presents for the twins.  I am only the slightest bit jealous that the two of you got to be together in the US yet again just a month after we were there in Sept.  And the items you picked out were so cute.  I am sure Leah and Jenn would love them, if only they fit. You both lovingly picked out size adult extra small.  Maybe in your memory Leah and Jenn are still young and short.  But alas, they are 14 years old and tall!!!  Leah is 5'7" and Jenn if 5'6".  They wear adult size medium!  At least the watches you bought fit them ok.
Love,
Julie/Mom

2 comments:

  1. LOL…I can remember when relatives of our children didn't seen them for long periods and had in the minds the vision of the still short/younger version. I can definitely relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, got home last weekend. Still recuperating. I recommend the Saint-Louis-en-I'Ile Church on the I'le de St. Louis (yes, look up!), the first level (only) of the Eiffel Tower, the cannard at Cafe Blanc about a block north of the Louvre on rue Croix des Petits Champs, the Kir at Cafe Le Petit Pont across from Notre Dame, and anything in Montmartre. Please have a peaceful, artistic, safe, and beautiful time in Paris
    Ted

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...