Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cooking Class

On Monday I wrote that I live a regular normal life and only get to eat cake with friends on special days...I lied or misrepresented a little :)
 My life is spectacular in Europe!!! 
Ok now that I have admitted it, I feel a little guilty.  I do all the stuff I should like trying to find matches to lost socks and sorting my recycling for the picky Belgian garbage collectors but I also go out to lunch (a lot) and plan outings with my friends.  Today we took a cooking class at the home of a very talented Italian cook.  This old dog (ME) learned some new tricks!  That is me in the picture below working on my creme brulee.


2 comments:

  1. I love creme brulee. Send some to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to the pic you so enjoy for contact info.

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...