Monday, December 5, 2011

Some days are normal - laundry, dry cleaner, grocery store, post office, pick up kids, take kids places, gym. (Yes, I am actually a regular now at the gym in Overijse.  Surprisingly, I love it.  I am not sure if it is the fact that I go with great people or the fact that I am actually shaping up, but it is lots of fun.)  Anyway, some days are just regular, not boring at all, just regular. 
Then there are the days where I get to have coffee and a treat with friends.

This is my friend's cappuccino and chocolate cake.

And this is my cherry tart and coffee.

Belgium may not have a Starbucks on every corner or a Target in every town, but they do know how to stop and enjoy life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...