Thursday, May 31, 2012

Polish Pottery

I will admit it... I am slightly addicted to Polish Pottery.   Here is why.

On Friday I took Mom and Dad to the Netherlands to check out the Polish Pottery outlet.  The website is http://en.bunzlaucastle.com/ in case you really want to know more.
A lot of my friends went too.  Here are two of them shopping for their favorite pieces of pottery.

Mom at the exit.  You can see the place isn't too glamorous.

Mom again at the exit.  Yep...we look a lot alike.  While we were taking pictures Dad was wrangling our shopping carts that were rolling into the street.  I knew we brought him for a reason!

We had fun shopping for some really special pieces that will help complete my collection.

1 comment:

  1. definitely polish stoneware from Ceramika Artystyczna

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...