Thursday, May 3, 2012

We have a great house but...

We really felt lucky to find the house we have lived for the past 4 years in Belgium.  It was brand new in 2008 and we were the first tenants.  We have lots of bedrooms and bathrooms for guests, a yard big enough for a volleyball net and a garage that holds 3 cars (or 4 if they are tiny). The kitchen is nice and big with brown tiled walls.  That may sound odd but it's really warm and cozy.  I have a fridge bigger than most Euro fridges and a huge pantry in the basement. We didn't want to feel like we were "camping" the entire time we lived here so we brought all our furniture with us. So many aspects of the house are absolutely fabulous so it seems silly to complain about anything but the house has one HUGE flaw.  The mirrors in our master bath are way too high.  That might seem trivial but look at the pictures below to see what I see.
This is my mirror and sink.  Bob's is to the right of mine.  I took this picture while standing about 3 ft away. You can just see the top of my head.



And this is what I see every morning.  I have no idea what my mouth, teeth or chin look like but the top of my hair looks just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...