Saturday, May 9, 2020

Dinner and emails

Thursday night we had beef stew and rhubarb crisp. Everything was so good!!! Both recipes we from Foodandwine.com

I did a quick search for the recipes and found what I wanted pretty quickly. When looking for recipes on the internet, I sometimes get so sidetracked and all of a sudden I’m looking at adds for patio furniture and dreaming about redecorating the backyard. The internet is somewhat of a rabbit hole that sends me far off track. On this search I kept my eyes on target and got the recipes I needed. With detailed recipes like the two I had chosen, I really needed to print out the directions for quick reference instead of constantly going back to read my little phone screen. I pressed the link that read “email recipe” and sent both recipes to myself so I could print them out. Great. I made the stew and the crisp, enjoyed it all, visited with the family after dinner and cleaned up the mess. By the time that was complete I had received 8 more emails from Foodandwine.com. 😖 I deleted the emails. They were just advertisements and I unsubscribed from the website. By the next morning at 5:30 am I had 4 more emails. I deleted them and unsubscribed again. I haven’t gotten anymore emails from them yet today but it’s still early.

I’m tired of unnecessary emails in my inbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...