Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother’s Day 2020

Happy Mother’s Day to my wonderful mom. She is the very best and most supportive mom you could ever want.

Happy Mother’s Day to my mother in law, Mary. She lives so close we get to celebrate today together!

Happy Mother’s Day too to my Aunt Ruth. She is my biggest fan and reads my blog everyday. She even read by blog when I wasn’t writing anything!

And finally I want to wish a Happy Mother’s Day to the nameless person who reads my blog in Mountain View, California. I have no idea who you are. But if you click the map to the right you can see where all the people come from who read the blog. The person in Mountain View has read my blog over 200 times in one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...