Saturday, May 2, 2020

A good hair day



It’s kind of boring here in Indiana. There isn’t much going on so I have very little to report. Our governor has put a 5 step plan into place to get things moving toward opening up and hopefully leaving coronavirus behind us. My 90 yr old mother in law will still have to wait awhile to go to church and grocery shop but at least things are opening up for people under 65. If the plan stays intact, our state will be back to “normal” on July 4. 

I really really really really need a haircut. Everyone does! I finally had a good hair day yesterday. I’m not accustomed to doing much styling so getting my hair to look somewhat normal took way more time than I like spend on my hair. I have highlighted  my hair for at least 10 years so I was a little anxious to see how much grey was hiding in my roots. Well my grey hair isn’t anything like I thought it would be. The grey is definitely there but there is also a lot of light brown. My mom would call it mousey brown. I’m ready for a haircut and a nice new color!

As a thank you for all the hostas I have given away, my very creative neighbor made the cookies below. She is very talented!  The cookies look just like hosta leaves. She added the intricate horse cookies because I jokingly told one of my nosiest neighbors that we were doing so much yard work because we are getting ready to stable horses and raise chickens! We aren’t really doing that but my nosy neighbor sure looked shocked!


No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...