Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Grads

Today I am working on grad announcements for these two lovely ladies. It’s truly an honor to celebrate them. If you read this blog you are probably someone we know very well. You will receive your grad announcement next week with details about their future and plans. 

We had a cold spell yesterday and today so I broke out a scarf again. Actually scarf season is over. I have a big scarf collection and I’m always a little sad to put them away.
Jenn (in the top pic on the right) has lots of food allergies. On Monday I offered to make her anything she wanted to eat. She chose fried potatoes!  That little video should make you hungry. We call these Grandma’s potatoes because my grandmother was a master at making them and taught me how to make them perfectly. She never actually made them for my girls but they still love them and know that they bring great memories for me. They were delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...