Thursday, August 21, 2008

email

Drama! I no longer have my Center Grove email account. I knew using it was a risk, but I took it anyway. It was the most reliable email I had and always could be accessed from home, McDonalds or anywhere I could find a connection.

My mother would never approve of this, but I am actually going to give out my new address through the blog. I know, I know!! I shouldn't give it out. Every weirdo in the world could email me now. That is the risk I will have to take to communicate with friends and family!

robertbiasi@aol.com

The bad thing about loosing that center grove account was that I have also lost most of my addresses. Please just send me a quick email so I can get all of you back into my system. Maybe today will be a big day and I will hear from everyone I know all in one day!

5 comments:

  1. You are right. I don't approve but you can take the email address off after everyone contacts you. However, I LOVE the blog. Reading so many family members' comments is like a virtual family reunion. Can't wait to get there and see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackpot! You may have landed on a great invention...Virtual Family Reunions. Family members would never have to leave the couch. Everyone could get together virtually. The bonus would be that you wouldn't even have to go on a diet because no one would be able to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally loving the blog also. It is like I'm reading a great adventure novel...right from the comfort of my own computer! Thank you so much for the updates. It is great to read all about the experiences...good and bad that you all are having. We are missing you terribly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally loving reading about the adventures of the Biasi Family! It is like my own little adventure novel that I get to read from the comfort of my computer! Thank you Julie for keeping such a great record of all of your experiences. We are missing you terribly but always looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Randy - I am putting you in charge of the virtual family reunion idea. This is a perfect job for you. You would know exactly how to make it work. So get started with the inventing, marketing and executing. You can do all this in your free time!

    ReplyDelete

tailgate memories

Having our twins at the same college was just perfect.  Bob and I were able to enjoy Leah and Jenn and their college journey together.  The...